Pages

Monday 19 January 2009

A Sense of Place

I am taking a sabbatical from college for a couple of terms but will continue with the collaborative project A Sense of Place, as there is quite a bit of work already, so I should be able to manage without a problem. Also, having started it, I am more than a little curious to see where everyone's journey has taken them based around this theme. It is very loose, so where the threads will go is anybody's guess. There are some examples already on the a-n Artists Talking, Project Blogs,The Regional Print Centre at Yale Wrexham - A Sense of Place.
I have posted the initial line drawing of the view through the window on a-n blog and the bottle and roses image . I think it will be a good idea to wait and see Kate's image before I move on now with another piece.

No comments: