Pages

Friday 30 October 2009

Birds on a Wire Series














Have been busy with the gelatin prints and am starting on a series with birds - tentatively entitled Birds on a Wire.


The studio looks chaotic but hopefully out of the mess some good work will emerge.

The two little birds I began with are morphing into other images, ideas are forming and I am out and about with the camera trying to get the shots that I want to develop into stencils for the work. I am interested in using the four images above for an artist's book - I have about 25 now in this series and they would be a good size to adapt for that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the pink birds. I am impressed with how you can lay out you images on this blog post. I can't seem to control exactly where the images end up.

This Artist's Place said...

Thanks Linda.

When you upload images from your computer into a post it gives you the option to 'browse other images' - if you do this before you start with the intention of adding say 4 or 5, it seems to load them in this way automatically. I have it set to small images and left.

Hope this helps.